0

In Which I Prep for a Tattoo

Posted by justme on 11:37 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late post - I wanted to wait until after my tattoo consultation (which was yesterday afternoon) to post so I could give you the latest.

Sadly, the consultation wasn't very detailed - we basically talked prices (not cheap) and settled on a design idea (wings surrounded by the design on my ring - see "In Which Things Go Well" for a visual). I was also able to book my final appointments. I get to see the design on Friday January 13th (cue ominous music), and I get the tattoos 4 days later on the 17th. This is ideal because those dates are on either side of my birthday! It's going to be tough to wait that long though...

Other than the tattoo excitement, I'm happy to announce that a post I wrote for a community blog a few months ago went live on Tuesday. I have to say that I'm pretty proud of it, since I've been told it's already serving as an inspiration for other people. Check it out and maybe you'll see why.

TTFN, peeps.
Moi

P.S. I'm sorry to those of you who who have already seen this news on Facebook... I promise I'll have fresher material next week.



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The View From Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.