2

In Which I Thank Everyone

Posted by justme on 7:24 PM
Hi guys,

I just wanted to thank you for being so amazingly supportive after yesterday's post. I'd love to send individual notes to everyone, but honestly I've received so many emails/comments/messages that I'm kind of overwhelmed. Not that this is a bad thing!

Even though I can't thank you all individually, there are a few things I'd like to say:

To the homies on my floor: You're awesome. Seriously. I know I've been kind of a loner but knowing you're behind me makes a world of difference.

To my family: I love you guys. I was worried there'd be hurt feelings when I "came out" about my depression, but I've gotten nothing but love and support. It means a lot to me.

To my friends (online and IRL): Thanks for sticking with me. I've been through a lot of crap (most of which I brought upon myself) and knowing that I have someone to turn to is a big deal.

Once again, thank you for the love and support. Writing that post was a Big Deal for me, but the responses were an affirmation that I did the right thing. I'm hoping that it will help me make some other big changes, and knowing that I have an army to help me with that is HUGE.


Me

2 Comments


Merci Beaucoup. You are beautiful in mind and spirit and we love you. Keep the lines of communication open. It is a major first hurdle.


We'll always be here for you, no matter where you are (literally and figuratively).

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The View From Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.