2

In Which I Know it's Finals Time

Posted by justme on 5:47 PM
Hey peeps,

Figured I'd try my hand at something slightly different this week. So without further ado, I present to you the Top 10 Ways You Know it's Finals Time!

10. The convenience stores run out of coffee and energy drinks by 11 every morning.
9. Sleep goes from being a necessity to something needed only by the weak.
8. Your Facebook news feed is filled with 4 types of statuses: "I'm so screwed!!!1!11!", "Just kicked ass/had my ass kicked by my last exam", "ZOMG I CAN'T REMEMBER (insert obscure fact here)! SOMEBODY HELP!" and "Dear God let this be over".
7. You can get a contact high just by stepping outside. Dealers everywhere are rejoicing.
6. There are more people in the library than there are in res.
5. Campus becomes unnaturally quiet... except for the random screams/howls outside your window.
4. You barely even register said screams/howls, unless you feel like joining in.
3. Everyone's trying to teach themselves a semester's worth of material in under a week. As a result, they start leaking random bits of information.
2. Everybody looks like a zombie: they have the look of death in their eyes, they crave brains and are slow, shuffling and pale.
And the number one reason you know it's finals time? You start compulsively counting down the hours until a) your next exam and b) it's time for you to escape.

(and yes, I wrote this while trying to avoid studying for Philosophy)

Until next week,
Me


2 Comments


Chocolate covered coffee beans. That's all.


dreams of sunny weather in Florida and going to "Its a Small Small World" with grandpa
LOL Love the pic.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The View From Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.