1

In Which I'm Back to Reality

Posted by justme on 9:26 AM
Hey peeps,

As you may have guessed from the title, I'm finally back at school. Can't say I'm happy to be here - I have 2 exams in the next 4 days, which means I get to read 2 textbooks in full, consolidate a full semester's worth of notes for 2 classes, and study 100+ German verbs, 400+ vocab words and a crapload of grammar. Not fun.

And before you say anything, I did start studying while I was at home. However, I had video games (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword looks AMAZING on a 10-foot screen, by the way), a Secret Santa gift (which took almost a full day to prepare) and a wiener puppy to distract me there. Here, though, it's just me and my textbooks. Also my computer, which is an excellent procrastination tool.

Yeah, I'd better hit the books again.

TTFN,
Moi



1 Comments


reality is tough but - - - as a grandma I have to remind you that if you were home all the time your laundry could be done and meals would be prepared and --- like I say reality would be slightly different but you would still have to hit the books. Good Luck.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The View From Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.