0

In Which I Don't Write Much

Posted by justme on 4:27 PM
As the title suggests, this is basically just a short post to assure you that I am in fact alive and well. I don't really have much to say - it's the end of midterms for most people, which means that there isn't a heck of a lot going on. This is unfortunate for people like me who finished their exams last week.

I suppose that I can tell all 3 of you who don't know that I'm going home for reading week next week. I'm VERY excited about this - there are certain things that just aren't the same here. For instance, it's hard not being able to see my puppies every day. And I REALLY miss sleeping in a bed that doesn't cause back problems. And having to pay $10 to do your laundry is kind of a pain. While I can live without all of these things, it's certainly nice to have them, even if it's only for a little bit. The saying "There's no place like home" really rings true now!

So... yeah. That's about all the excitement I have to report for this week. I promise I'll check in next Wednesday with something a little more exciting.

Slainte,
Me

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The View From Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.