0

In Which I Enjoy Being Home

Posted by justme on 4:43 PM
Hi peeps,

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm home for reading week this week. It's like being on vacation, only better - not only do I not have to worry about food/laundry/entertainment, but I also get to cuddle my puppy whenever I want. WIN.

Another upside to being home for longer than a weekend is that I'm able to reconnect with people I know here. Not just friends, either - I visited my old workplace on Tuesday and talked to my former bosses and coworkers. It was nice to catch up!

Of course, I get to spend time with my family as well. I know my sister has missed my twisted sense of humour, as have my parents. And it's great to be able to talk things through with my mom in person, instead of over MSN*. Some things just translate better in person.

Stay tuned for next week's post.
Me


*Yes, I still use MSN. Just because I've been using it since elementary school doesn't mean it's obsolete.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The View From Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.