0

In Which I Have to Wait... Again

Posted by justme on 5:05 PM
Hey peeps,

As you may have gathered, I've been looking forward to getting inked for a LONG time now. I started planning sometime last July, and went in for a consultation in mid-December. The first appointment I could get was for 2 days after my birthday in mid-January, and I took it. I went in to see the final design 2 days before, only to be told that I shouldn't get the tats because I was on meds that could make me bleed the ink out. So I rescheduled for Valentine's Day. Everything was fine and dandy right up until 2 days before (you sensing a theme here?), when I got a head cold that once again prevented me from getting inked. Another reschedule, this time on March 15, and I would've had to skip class to make the appointment. Only problem? It turns out I have a midterm during that class. So I get to reschedule AGAIN. I do have a tentative date, but I'm not going to share it for 2 reasons. First, my artist is going to call me tomorrow and we'll see if I can go for 2 separate appointments (one per wrist) or maybe get another artist to put her design on my skin. The second reason I'm not sharing is because every time I start to get excited and tell people about my upcoming appointments, I have to move them. It's like a curse, or as my aunt puts it, "Maybe the tattoo gods are trying to tell you something."

Signing off so I can go study,
Me

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The View From Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.