0

In Which it's Starting to Get Better

Posted by justme on 6:08 PM
Hey guys,

I can't say too much yet (mostly cause I don't want to jinx anything), but things are finally starting to improve around here. For one thing, the weather's been hovering around the 25 degree mark for most of the week, which means that I've been able to break out my wonderful second-hand foldable Pugeot bike and go for a couple long rides. It beats the heck out of going to the gym!

Also, I had an awesome conversation with my CA (floor monitor) that's really started to help me sort out my priorities. Let's just say that I have a lot of work ahead of me (ditto for my therapist!) and it's going to require a pretty big paradigm shift, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Last but not least, I may very well be getting my tattoos sooner than I thought. That's all I'm going to say about that, since talking about it too much seems to jinx the whole thing.

Slainte,
Me



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The View From Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.